Register Now for the Summer Reading Program Teen Lock-In!
(teens who have received notification from Oldham County Library are eligible to register)
Register Now for our FREE Back to School Bash!
At Champion Gymnastics we offer classes for kids of all ages beginning with our parent/tot preschool gymnastics classes all the way to our highly competitive team programs.
• Preschool gymnastics classes starting at 1yrs old
• School age gymnastics classes for girls and boys
• Competitive USAG team program for girls and boys
• Trampoline and tumbling classes and teams
At Power Cheer we offer cheerleading classes for kids ages 3 and up. If you are wanting to tryout for your school cheer team or you want to get into competitive cheerleading, Power Cheer is the place for you!
• Cheerleading classes starting at age 3
• Beginner to advanced tumbling classes
• Competitive All Star cheerleading
• Bring your school cheer squad for additional training
Fun Fins Swim School
Fun Fins Swim School offers swimming lessons in our warm water indoor pool. Our class sizes are small, so kids receive the personalized attention they need to advance. We are dedicated to gentle teaching in a fun, safe environment.
• Indoor, year-round swim lessons
• Warm water pool designed for swim lessons
• Swim lessons starting at 6 months of age
• Small class sizes (4:1 student teacher ratio)
Step One Dance Studio
If you are looking for a great dance beginning, you should start with Step One. We offer ballet, tap, jazz and hip-hop for kids of all ages.
• Dance classes starting as young as 2 yrs old
• Ballet, tap, jazz and hip-hop
• Fall and spring dance recitals
• Performance teams
Just For Kicks
Just for Kicks is the perfect place for your family to learn martial arts. We use martial arts to help students develop essential life skills such as discipline, focus and self control.
• Martial arts classes starting at age 3 - adult
• Learn self defense and anti bullying techniques
• Develop confidence, coordination and self control
• AAU competitive TaeKwonDo team
At Dunk Academy, your child will learn the game of basketball while learning teamwork and developing motor skills. If you are looking for a basic introduction to the game or highly competitive teams, Dunk Academy is the place for you.
• Learn fundamentals and proper techniques
• Basketball classes for ages 3 and up
• Basketball leagues for beginners
• AAU competitive basketball teams for girls and boys
Goal Soccer School
Welcome to Goal Soccer School where your kids will not only learn the game of soccer, but also develop skills and fitness in a safe, fun environment.
• Soccer classes for ages 2 and up
• Soccer leagues for beginners
• Focus on proper basics and improve coordination
• Field rental available