The Governor has given us the OK to open Fun Fins Aquatics Center at All About Kids on June 1st! All other classes and day camps will begin June 15th! We have missed everyone so much and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces very soon! The health and well-being of our students and families continues to be our first priority, and we’re working hard to prepare the facility for our reopening. This will mean altering our operational model to ensure your family has the safest possible environment.
Per the CDC, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19”. Please visit http://www.cdc.gov for more information.
You must log into the Parent Portal and re-register for your swim class as the class schedule has changed to allow for physical distancing. For those of you that remained in class, a credit has been posted on your account for you to use towards tuition.
All About Kids will strictly follow the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC and local government agencies. These guidelines will continue to be updated so please watch for updates. Here are some of the safety protocols we will follow:
- We ask that all students come dressed and prepared for class in their swim wear. Bathrooms will only be available after class 1 at a time.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizing will be administered upon arrival for all team members and customers. Anyone with any symptoms or showing signs of illness will not be permitted.
- Team members will be required to wear masks while in the facility. Although children will not be required to wear masks in the pool, we will be asking all parents to wear masks while on site.
- Parents and kids will line up outside of the pool area on a marker on the floor and wait to be called into class.
- Classes will be staggered to limit the amount of people in the building and class ratios will be limited to 4:1.
- Parents will be spaced 6-feet apart to observe swim lessons, and we will be asking that only one parent come to class with their child.
- We will adhere to hands-free instruction during this phase of opening. Parents will be required to get in the water for ages 2 and under. We highly encourage parents in the water for ages 3-5. If the parent is unable, the kids 3-5 will be required to wear a life preserver.
- All students will need to have their own pair of goggles as we will not provide them.
- Kids and parents will be separated in the pool by lane lines at all times.
- After class, parents and students will line up to exit the pool, using the floor markers for physical distancing. Hand sanitizer will be distributed upon departure and will exit the pool one at a time. The exit will not be the same as the entrance.
If you are nervous about small group swim lessons, private lessons are available. Please email for details and times. All other programs are planning to open very soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to our pool!
Welcome to All About Kids where we build happy, healthy, confident kids through sports. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here on our site, feel free to give us a call at 502-809-1386 (Louisville) or 502-365-1386 (Oldham County).
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you are not entirely happy with our classes, we will refund 100% of your tuition within the first month, or apply it as a credit towards another lesson.
We offer unlimited makeup classes, when available. Student must be enrolled in the current month in order to schedule a makeup class. All makeup classes must be age and skill appropriate (the same class as which they are enrolled). Your student may receive an Open Gym/Swim pass instead of a makeup class, if desired. If you schedule a makeup class and are unable to attend, we must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule. Makeups expire six months from the date of the missed class. If a student un-enrolls and re-enrolls within six months of the missed class, they may schedule a makeup class once they have re-enrolled.
20% Sibling/Multiple Class Discount
We offer a 20% discount for siblings or any second or third class you take at All About Kids.
Easy Enroll, Easy Pay
We offer Easy Enroll, Easy Pay! You may enroll or un-enroll anytime. Tuition is prorated if you register mid-month. We do not charge more for long months or less for short months. We bill on the 15th of the month for the next month’s tuition. You must have a valid debit/credit card on file for auto payment. All tuition must be paid in full by the 20th or you risk losing your spot in class.
To un-enroll from class, please log into the AAK Parent Portal. Please submit this request by the 14th of the month to avoid charges for the next month that occur on the 15th. No refunds or credits will be issued for missed classes or for un-enrolling for a partial month. We will be happy to apply a credit to your AAK account if you miss this deadline. All credits are valid for one full year.
Payment Forms Accepted
- Cash (sorry no checks)
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover
Class Fees – Monthly Pricing
- 30 minute class –
$79/month – 1 day per week
$142.20/month – 2 days per week
$205.40/month – 3 days per week
- 45 or 55 minute class –
$89/month – 1 day per week
$160.20/month – 2 days per week
$231.40/month – 3 days per week
- 60 minute class – $101/month
- 90 minute class – $119/month
- Annual Membership Fee – $30 per child
Special Events Waiver
Use the waiver if you are attending a birthday party, open gym, field trip or court rental.
Class Enrollment Waiver
Use this waiver if you are registering for class or an Intro class.
In the event we experience severe winter weather, we will notify everyone of closings in several ways:
- Facebook – Be sure to like our page
- E-mail – Make sure we have a current email address on file
- Website – Visit www.AllAboutKids.cc for up to date closures
- Phone – Even if the office is closed, we will update the voicemail
- Text Message – Be sure you opt in