All About Kids Families,
Once again, we want to thank you so much for all of your support throughout through this pandemic. As the cases drop and people are getting vaccinated, we are hopeful that everything will return to normal. Based on the latest information from the CDC and the expiration of the mask mandate, All About Kids is moving to the following COVID-19 guidelines effective June 11, 2021:
- Masks are NOT required in our facility. If you feel you or your child still would like to wear a mask, we will support that decision.
- Please continue to self-administer temperature and health checks at home prior to arrival.
- Please continue to maintain social distance and wear a mask if you have a compromised immune system or you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- If displaying any symptoms of illness, please call your healthcare provider and do not come to class/practice.
- We no longer have any restrictions to the number of adults accompanying students in our facility.
Once again, thank you so much for your support! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We will continue to provide a safe and healthy experience while Building Happy, Healthy, Confident kids through sports!
All About Kids
Welcome to All About Kids where we build happy, healthy, confident kids through sports. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here on our site, feel free to give us a call at 502-809-1386 (Louisville) or 502-365-1386 (Oldham County).
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you are not entirely happy with our classes, we will refund 100% of your tuition within the first month, or apply it as a credit towards another lesson.
We offer unlimited makeup classes, when available. Student must be enrolled in the current month in order to schedule a makeup class. All makeup classes must be age and skill appropriate (the same class as which they are enrolled). Your student may receive an Open Gym/Swim pass instead of a makeup class, if desired. If you schedule a makeup class and are unable to attend, we must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule. Makeups expire six months from the date of the missed class. If a student un-enrolls and re-enrolls within six months of the missed class, they may schedule a makeup class once they have re-enrolled.
20% Sibling/Multiple Class Discount
We offer a 20% discount for siblings or any second or third class you take at All About Kids.
Easy Enroll, Easy Pay
We offer Easy Enroll, Easy Pay! You may enroll or un-enroll anytime. Tuition is prorated if you register mid-month. We do not charge more for long months or less for short months. We bill on the 15th of the month for the next month’s tuition. You must have a valid debit/credit card on file for auto payment. All tuition must be paid in full by the 20th or you risk losing your spot in class.
To un-enroll from class, please log into the AAK Parent Portal. Please submit this request by the 14th of the month to avoid charges for the next month that occur on the 15th. No refunds or credits will be issued for missed classes or for un-enrolling for a partial month. We will be happy to apply a credit to your AAK account if you miss this deadline. All credits are valid for one full year.
To participate in any classes or teams, you must be a member of All About Kids. The annual membership fee is $30/kid. With your membership, you will receive:
- 10% discount on birthday parties
- Discounted rate on Open Gym/Swim and Day Camps
- Ability to purchase a punch passes for Open Gym or Fun Zone
Payment Forms Accepted
- Cash (sorry no checks)
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover
Class Fees – Monthly Pricing
- 30 minute class –
$86/month – 1 day per week
$154.80/month – 2 days per week
$223.60/month – 3 days per week
- 45 or 55 minute class –
$92/month – 1 day per week
$165.60/month – 2 days per week
$239.20/month – 3 days per week
- 60 minute class – $116/month
- 90 minute class – $124/month
- Annual Membership Fee – $30 per child
Use this waiver if you are registering for class, attending a birthday party, open gym, field trip or court rental.
In the event we experience severe winter weather, we will notify everyone of closings in several ways:
- Facebook – Be sure to like our page
- E-mail – Make sure we have a current email address on file
- Website – Visit www.AllAboutKids.cc for up to date closures
- Phone – Even if the office is closed, we will update the voicemail
- Text Message – Be sure you opt in