All About Kids Families,
I wanted to personally thank you for your support this past year. It has been a tough year on everyone and we really appreciate you sticking with us through this tough time. We will open back up for all classes and team practices starting Monday, December 14th! We will follow all of the CDC Covid guidelines that we were previously following. Here are a few reminders to keep everyone safe:
- Arrive only five minutes prior to your class time. We ask that you please wait in your car if you arrive early.
- Only one adult may accompany each registered student.
- Staff, parents and students ages 4 and up must wear a mask at all times in the facility (exception: swim students may remove mask while in the pool).
- Temperature checks are administered when entering the facility.
- Please refrain from moving chairs and remain 6 feet apart.
- If displaying symptoms, please call your healthcare provider immediately and do not come to class/practice.
As a reminder, if your child is on a team, you were credited the entire time of shutdown and you are not eligible for any makeups. If your child is in a class, you will have makeups available for the end of November and a credit on your All About Kids account for the first 2 weeks of December.
Once again, thank you so much for your support! If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to getting back in the gym and building happy, healthy, confident kids through sports!
Angie Tyler, owner
All About Kids
Welcome to All About Kids where we build happy, healthy, confident kids through sports. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here on our site, feel free to give us a call at 502-809-1386 (Louisville) or 502-365-1386 (Oldham County).
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you are not entirely happy with our classes, we will refund 100% of your tuition within the first month, or apply it as a credit towards another lesson.
We offer unlimited makeup classes, when available. Student must be enrolled in the current month in order to schedule a makeup class. All makeup classes must be age and skill appropriate (the same class as which they are enrolled). Your student may receive an Open Gym/Swim pass instead of a makeup class, if desired. If you schedule a makeup class and are unable to attend, we must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule. Makeups expire six months from the date of the missed class. If a student un-enrolls and re-enrolls within six months of the missed class, they may schedule a makeup class once they have re-enrolled.
20% Sibling/Multiple Class Discount
We offer a 20% discount for siblings or any second or third class you take at All About Kids.
Easy Enroll, Easy Pay
We offer Easy Enroll, Easy Pay! You may enroll or un-enroll anytime. Tuition is prorated if you register mid-month. We do not charge more for long months or less for short months. We bill on the 15th of the month for the next month’s tuition. You must have a valid debit/credit card on file for auto payment. All tuition must be paid in full by the 20th or you risk losing your spot in class.
To un-enroll from class, please log into the AAK Parent Portal. Please submit this request by the 14th of the month to avoid charges for the next month that occur on the 15th. No refunds or credits will be issued for missed classes or for un-enrolling for a partial month. We will be happy to apply a credit to your AAK account if you miss this deadline. All credits are valid for one full year.
Payment Forms Accepted
- Cash (sorry no checks)
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover
Class Fees – Monthly Pricing
- 30 minute class –
$79/month – 1 day per week
$142.20/month – 2 days per week
$205.40/month – 3 days per week
- 45 or 55 minute class –
$89/month – 1 day per week
$160.20/month – 2 days per week
$231.40/month – 3 days per week
- 60 minute class – $101/month
- 90 minute class – $119/month
- Annual Membership Fee – $30 per child
Use this waiver if you are registering for class, attending a birthday party, open gym, field trip or court rental.
In the event we experience severe winter weather, we will notify everyone of closings in several ways:
- Facebook – Be sure to like our page
- E-mail – Make sure we have a current email address on file
- Website – Visit www.AllAboutKids.cc for up to date closures
- Phone – Even if the office is closed, we will update the voicemail
- Text Message – Be sure you opt in