Welcome to All About Kids where we build happy, healthy, confident kids through sports. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here on our site, feel free to give us a call at 502-809-1386 (Louisville) or 502-365-1386 (Oldham County).
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you are not entirely happy with our classes, we will refund 100% of your tuition within the first month, or apply it as a credit towards another lesson.
20% Sibling/Multiple Class Discount
We offer a 20% discount for siblings or any second or third class you take at All About Kids.
Easy Enroll, Easy Pay
We offer Easy Enroll, Easy Pay! You may enroll or un-enroll anytime. Tuition is prorated if you register mid-month. We do not charge more for long months or less for short months. We bill on the 15th of the month for the next month’s tuition. You must have a valid debit/credit card on file for auto payment. All tuition must be paid in full by the 20th or you risk losing your spot in class.
Payment Forms Accepted
- Cash (sorry no checks)
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover
Class Fees – Monthly Pricing
30 minute class
- $86/month – 1 day per week
- $154.80/month – 2 days per week
- $223.60/month – 3 days per week
45 or 55 minute class
- $92/month – 1 day per week
- $165.60/month – 2 days per week
- $239.20/month – 3 days per week
60 minute class – $116/month
90 minute class – $124/month
Annual Membership Fee – $30 per child
At All About Kids, our private lessons are tailored to the needs of each child in a specific area of your choosing.
- Private Lesson Cost: $35/half hour or $148/month/half hour
- Semi-Private Lesson Cost: $25 each/student/half hour or $102 per month/student/half hour
- Students must be a current member ($30 annual membership fee).
No discounts apply (sibling, second class discount, etc.).
Makeups will be scheduled only for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
If you are interested in private lessons, please call our office for availability.
We offer Makeup Tokens for any missed classes! Students must be actively enrolled in a class to use the Makeup Token. All Makeup Tokens must be used for the same level class that the student is enrolled in. Your student may receive an Open Gym/Swim pass instead of a makeup class, if desired. If you schedule a makeup class and are unable to attend, we must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule. Makeup Tokens expire six months from the date of the missed class and all students may receive 1 Makeup Token per class/per month. If a student un-enrolls and re-enrolls within six months of the missed class, they may schedule a makeup class once they have re-enrolled.
To un-enroll from class, please log into the AAK Parent Portal. Please submit this request by the 14th of the month to avoid charges for the next month that occur on the 15th. No refunds or credits will be issued for missed classes or for un-enrolling for a partial month. We will be happy to apply a credit to your AAK account if you miss this deadline. All credits are valid for one full year.
To participate in any classes or teams, you must be a member of All About Kids. The annual membership fee is $30/kid. With your membership, you will receive:
- 10% discount on birthday parties
- Discounted rate on Open Gym/Swim and Day Camps
- Ability to purchase punch passes for Open Gym and Fun Zone
In the event we experience severe winter weather, we will notify everyone of closings in several ways:
- Facebook: Be sure to like our page
- E-mail: Make sure we have a current email address on file
- Website: Visit www.AllAboutKids.cc for up to date closures
- Phone: Even if the office is closed, we will update the voicemail
- Text Message: Be sure you opt in