At Power Cheer, we strive to instill in our cheerleaders, the value of character, commitment and hard work. We specialize in teaching cheerleading to kids ages 3 and up. We offer cheer classes, cheer squad training and competitive All Star Cheer Teams.
Power Cheer has been in business since 1996 and has an annual membership of over 1,000 cheerleaders! Our state-of-the-art Cheerleading training center has over 12,000 square feet of dedicated training space within our 47,000 square foot All About Kids sports facility. Power Cheer is the largest, best-equipped cheerleading facility in the Midwest.
When you come to a cheer class, you can expect professional staff that love to work with kids. Our mission is to “Build happy, healthy, confident kids through sports” and that is what we do. Our coaches will provide a fun, safe environment for your cheerleader to learn tumbling, jumps and stunts. Come check us out for a FREE trial today! If you missed our All Star tryouts, just call us for a private evaluation.
Your First Lesson Is On Us!
We want kids to have a positive experience, so we always offer a first-time free trial to see if we are the right fit for your child.Call To Redeem
Beginner Cheerleading Lessons
- Kitty Cat Club (Ages 3-5 Louis) Louisville | Boys & Girls
- Level 1 (Ages 8+) Louisville & Oldham Co. | Boys & Girls
- Level 2 (Ages 8+) Louisville & Oldham Co. | Boys & Girls
- Mini Panthers (Ages 3-7) Louisville & Oldham Co. | Boys & Girls
- Panthers I (Ages 5-8) Louisville & Oldham Co. | Boys & Girls
- Panthers II (Ages 5-8) Louisville & Oldham Co. | Boys & Girls