Polly Purple Fish Swim Lessons (Ages 6 & up) (Beginner & Intermediate)
Our Polly Purple Fish swim lessons at All About Kids are for ages 6 & up. This class is offered for both beginner and intermediate swimmers. This swim lesson is an instructor/child class. Swim lessons are 30 minutes long. Classes are split into two levels. All new students should register for Polly Purple Level 1.
Your child will learn the following in their swim lessons:
- Teach child to be comfortable in the water
- Blow bubbles, Submerge head
- Jump in pool with assistance
- Glide with assistance
- Front and back float with assistance
- Flutter kick with assistance
- Rolling over to back float to breath with assistance
- Kick roll to back Float to breathe stationary, then roll to stomach and Kick
- Scoop roll to back Float to breathe stationary then roll to stomach and Scoop
- Streamline kick on front and back
- Introduce Elementary Backstroke
- Tread water 30 secs
- Independent 50 ft swim
At All About Kids, we take great pride in teaching more than sports and classes, we are committed to watching your child succeed and gain the necessary life skills that will carry them through adult-hood. We are teaching kids self-confidence through hard work and increasing their self-esteem through our sports lessons. Call our office today for special 1 Month Intro Class!Class Schedules Louisville
Class Schedules Oldham County
Location: Louisville & Oldham Co.
Gender: Boys & Girls
Apparel/Equipment Needed: Swimsuit, towel and goggles
1 Month Introductory Classes! Only $39!
Applies to specific "Intro Classes" only.
Annual membership fee required ($30)!
FREE t-shirt included!
*New Students Only